BAT missing once connected Brave to Uphold

Hi all - I just logged in into one of my old laptops as I remembered I had some BAT tokens in my Brave browser. I have exactly 280BAT showing in my Brave wallet so I went ahead and verified the wallet to access those BAT. I’ve created an uphold account for this and verified everything, and soon after I was able to see BAT balance in my Uphold account.

But, for some reason, there’s only 240.25 BAT showing up in Uphold. Shouldn’t the 280 BAT be there? Is there any way I can force Brave to sync up the BAT from the browser to my uphold wallet?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi steeven, thanks for coming back to me.

Will send PM.

I should add that I did the same thing on another laptop (different wallet, but to the same uphold account) and a similar thing happened. Not all the BAT in the wallet went to Uphold.

Let me know if you need more details. Thanks

Same issue for me. had 45+ BAT, then linked to Uphold and it dropped to 13.000 BAT. I can even look at the earning history and tally it up to the 45+ it should be. Where’d the rest go?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.