32.250 BAT didn’t get transfer to Uphold

Hello, my laptop brave browser BAT has partially been transferred but not all of my BAT is seen on uphold. I keep thinking that as the months go by, the rewards will correct itself from the monthly payout, which it did not. Today I swapped all my BAT to something else on uphold just to see if somehow the rewards will reset and the BAT in brave will somehow refresh and transfer the remaining to uphold. It did not, 32.250 BAT is still in brave browser but not in uphold, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Any status update on this? Also my laptop Brave rewards seem to not be updating on anymore. New month reward updated on my phone and got reflected to my uphold account but laptop Brave rewards didn’t accrued for the month of Feb 2020.

@jtnguyen916 please see DM.

I’m getting the same issue

Same issue. My phone shows the correct amount but Uphold doesn’t show that. My PC shows another amount. Uphold matches my PC. I opened a ticket weeks ago and I’ve been ignored.

1 Like

No one for us please ?:sob:

I haven’t been able to earn rewards from ads since the beginning of March(almost), and the bat I earned has not been transferred to my uphold account. I sent @steeven dm but nothing changes please suggest a logical solution.

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Nightly and will be in Release version soon. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

4 Likes