Lost my BAT today despite opening up an Uphold wallet

At the beginning of the day today, I got 15.55 BAT. (and I didn’t even take a screenshot of that.)

After 00:00 UTC today, it says that I have 9.065 BAT (with 10 BAT earned from doing an activity before creating my Uphold account. The total should have been 25.55 BAT. I never contributed or donated any BAT to any site.

I installed this browser (as a portable version) around 1/11/2021, and my log still proves it. Despite updating the browser twice, I noticed the bug occurring with my Brave Rewards every time I refresh or open a new tab.

Also my Brave Rewards Wallet Activity cannot reveal my earnings for February and January, but March only. However it did have a log of the last seven days where I viewed ads.

I am pretty certain this is a bug by the browser itself affecting the rewards system.

It’s true according to the readme that the rewards do get reset once a month, but the thing is that my BAT should be kept to the user, not get rid of. The thing is that I cannot transfer and withdraw my BAT to another wallet (like BTC) unless I have at least 25 BAT. Also I cannot qualify get a gift card unless it reaches $25 USD.

Version Proof:
Using: Brave 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (64-bit)
|Revision|31b458a18f133db9203eb5a5dd6552de0716dda3-refs/branch-heads/4324_182@{#6}|

Image Proof:

Wallet proof: PM only when requested.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.