Rewards in browser not in sync with uphold wallet

Hello, my problem is the BAT that are in my browser do not synchronize with my uphold account. Any new BAT that I receive is now going into my uphold wallet but previous BAT from anything older than 9 months ago just remains on browser and does not sync. I need to perform a recovery of my pc soon and am worried all of these BAT will be lost. How can I transfer these BAT over?

must be said. there are more and more brave rewards complaints. must be said. braves cannot find a solution. it’s a shame for the brave service. a lot of people think the same. it’s up to you to do your survey to improve your service.

I have the same problem as you. it’s been 6 months. there many no one in the same case. no solution was found. even brave has not found the solution for 9 months. after 9 months no solution. is that the service is unreliable. we should all ask ourselves the question. brave, is it that reliable ??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.