Brave Mobile app is crashing and unable to open the app I lost 15 Bat coins with this issue

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
Brave mobile app is crashing it is not opening at all I have 15 Bat coins in my accounts and the wallet is not verified because my region is not supported. There is no way to open the app again I tried clearing cache and storage, it didn’t work. Finall option is to reinstall the app. After reinstalling the app there is no bat coins in my account. I previously lost 3 bats with the same issue and this my third time I faced this issue. It is my bad to choosing brave app, If I didn’t use this app I didn’t lose any thing. My sincere suggest is to ban u r app like me so many people loosing their coins. Other wise u need to send my lost bat coins to me. It is going to be a big problem for the users.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not remembered the date

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
No, but previously uphold worked right now it is not working.

**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?

Yes

id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US) check (Android only)?**

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?

Yes

LMAO, if you hadn’t used Brave you wouldn’t have gotten BAT in the first place, that means you would have nothing to lose lolll

You couldve waited and asked people on the community to help you fix this.

I found no information about this issue. Also every user cannot create the community account and ask the issue right.

If you hadn’t relase this app I wouldn’t use this app.

You are using a community account ? you know that right ?

Using an app is optional. Brave didn’t force you to, you installed it.

It’s optional but you attracted the people by showing the ads and the growth in the BAT

Stop blamming me man. Just try to fix the bug.

Yes. They give rewards. In some cases it just doesnt work sometimes but raising a ticket helps most of the times.

Well, I am a user like you. Im not from Brave’s support team or anything

Then u r asking such questions. If you were there in my place what u could do, U will raised a complaint and wait until for the response.

Yes ? I did that once when I had an issue, Brave’s team solved it for me and here I am with no issue…

Finally I raised a ticket right. Lets see what they are going to do.

good. Most cases, they’re able to help.

DO NOTE
It could be a long while till you get a reply, as the team is busy with a lot of tickets, also its a weekend in the US and the team is only working on weekdays

How do u know all this.

I read, a lot on the Forum.
I also keep myself updated by following posts.

i lost all my bat after the brave browser crashing about 9.5 bat of previous rewards and in november i don’t get about 5 bat which is brave rewards of october in my phone .
please help me to get my rewards back.

Please raise a ticket. Raise one here.

thanks bro, right now i raised a ticket.