I lost 7.4 BAT due an app crash, I can´t use it

I been using the brave app for 2 weeks normally, i had 7.4 BAT, and today when openning de app, it just crashed for nothing, then I tried openning it again until I was able to do it, when I saw i had 0.00 DLS, then it just started loading and notifing that the server was having problems, but when it came back i had lost everyhing, and it was crashing over and over again. i had no option, so I had to uninstall and install de app again, but the app is still showing the “Brave has stopped” message everytime y try to open up the triangle on the top.

1.Openning the App normally
2.clicking on the triangle
3. after 10 seconds of the loading circle it shows up the " Brave has stopped" message.

Brave App Version: Brave 1.10.99, Chromium 83.0.4103.116

On Android 8.0.0; SM-G930P Build/R16NW

Im new in the browser, so in android i dont have uphold activated. Now i had to start again but im strugling if I will lose everything again becasuse im getting this error when I click the tringle on the top, so, even if i get those 25 BAT i wont be able to verify my uphold account.

1 Like

Same here …I can’t view my rewards

I hope it doesn’t zero my pending rewards

I thought I was the only one who had that problem.

When I try to see the rewards it shows me the welcome screen, as if the wallet had been reseted.

I hope I haven’t lost my BATs.

1 Like

Same bro. Looks like a big bug

Its seems its fixed now, at least I dont get that message anymore and now I can see the balance, but I just lost everything as I thought, surely its because I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. but I had no option, so im starting from 0 again. I hope it gets fixed to you all and your balance is the same as before this bug

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.