Need help... I have lost my bat coins after changing my mobile phone

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I have lost my bat coins after changing my mobile phone

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 12
Brave 1.37.116

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Sometimes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

My all bat coins are lost atfer changing my mobile phone even i have synchronizated brave browser between my mobile phones. I could not find a solution about getting back my bat coins. So why do not you offer a solution or prevent losing bat coins when we have a problem like that??? This is so ridiculus. Offer me a solution as soon as possible !!!

@Renovatio,
If you’re referring to Brave Sync, it does not include Rewards information at this time.

I see that your wallet is verified with Uphold. Was your old phone verified with the same Uphold account as your new phone?

First of all, thank you for your answer. I verified my wallet with uphold on my old mobile phone first. Then i changed my mobile phone and tried to log in with my account on my new phone by using the same account. So they are both verified with the same account and synchronizated brave browser from old mobile phone to new mobile phone. But my bat coins are lost and i could not get them back

First of all, thank you for your answer. I verified my wallet with uphold on my old mobile phone first. Then i changed my mobile phone and tried to log in with my account on my new phone by using the same account. So they are both verified with the same account and synchronizated brave browser from old mobile phone to new mobile phone. But my bat coins are lost and i could not get them back

29 Nis 2022 Cum 22:41 tarihinde Mattches via Brave Community <[email protected]> şunu yazdı:

When you say your BAT is lost, are you referring to estimated BAT earnings from your old mobile phone?

I am going to give you details about bat earnings fodur my old mobile below.

-my account(after recieving february rewards): 12,5 bats

-upcoming rewards from last month (march): 5,686 bats

-rewards in progress for the current month (april): approximately 2 bats( Unfourtunately, I dont remember the exact amount of bats for the earned rewards of april before changing my mobile phone).

Thank you four your attention.

4 May 2022 Çar 12:51 tarihinde Mattches via Brave Community <[email protected]> şunu yazdı:

Your rewards from your old device do not transfer to the new device (Each device has a different wallet ID). They will remain on the old device until they are paid out to Uphold. What you now earn on your new phone are separate from the old device. As long as you don’t delete Brave from the old device or reset the old device, you will get those BAT.

I think you got me wrong. Please read my old posts. I can not see my bat rewards in my old device. I have changed my mobile phone and installed brave browser then logged in my brave wallet with the same account and same password also synchronizated brave browser from old mobile phone to new mobile phone. To transfer my rewards in my old mobile phone to uphold i need my rewards first and also I have to reach the limit. There must be a solution of losing bats due to losing phone,uninstalling brave browser etc… I have backed up my brave wallet and laso synchronizated but I lost my rewards. I think it is so ridicoulus, do not you think the same ? You have to provide solutions. You are not allowed to say that ‘we can not help you if you lose your rewards’. I am waiting for a solution.

Any answer ?
I am looking forward for an solution…

Any Rewards that were already in your Uphold account should be there when you verify your new device. However, any estimated/pending Rewards from your old device will not be carried over.

1 Like

You have all informations about the rewards for all users in your servers. It is not too hard to find a solution. You mean, if you lost your rewards if there are leas then 25 bats and than if you lose them you just drink some cold water. Another way of stealing rewards. Losing costumers is not problem for you so then i dont care too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.