Brave Browser Error: We've detected a problem with your cookie settings

I’ve adjusted plenty of settings but I still receive the following message when attempting add a calendar event and authenticating to Google calendar.

Enable cookies
Make sure your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.

Clear cache and cookies
If you have cookies enabled but are still having trouble, clear your browser’s cache and cookies.

Adjust your privacy settings
If clearing your cache and cookies doesn’t resolve the problem, try adjusting your browser’s privacy settings. If your settings are on high, manually add www.google.com to your list of allowed sites. Learn more

brave2

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Z_https://www.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE&text=60+Minute+Consulting+Call****AGoogle&sf=true&output=xml

Redirects to: https://accounts.google.com/CookieMismatch

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
it should load my Google Calendar
Reproduces how often:
Every time
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
W10 Brave 64
Additional Information:

1. Try adding “www.google.com” specifically to your “Allow” list. You currently have only google.com. COMPLETE

2. Try logging out, clearing all cookies and cache, then logging back in and trying it again. COMPLETE

3. Disabling shield COMPLETE

Same issue

1 Like

@mantic,
You may have to clear cache/data for accounts.google.com and/or calendar.google.com.

Clear cache with the browser has been done numerous times or are you referring to something else? Can you provide steps?

@mantic,
You’ve cleared all browsing data from your history?

Yes, I’ve cleared all browsing data.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

Currently having the same issue

Fixed (maybe temporarily)

I had two profiles setup on my Brave Browser (Personal and Work). I had to clear all data (all time) in both the profiles to get it working again. If you have multiple profiles then do try this out.

Just don’t do the basic clearing, go to the advanced tab and check everything (except passwords if you want to retain saved passwords).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.