Google keeps prompting me to "Enable cookies"

Hi - all other topics on this seem to be closed.
I have just started use Brave and am having major issues with the prompt (See below) this has forced me to go back to Chrome (hopefully not for long) I have enabled cookies in the settings and done everything I can think of. Please help me resolve this issue.
Thanks and Regards

( We’ve detected a problem with your cookie settings.

Enable cookies

Make sure that your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.

@JenRich just to make sure. Did you tried to clear cache and cookies?

1 Like

Hi -

Yes done that. Many times. Does not make a difference.

Regards

I normally don’t post on forums when looking for solutions but I saw that this was posted yesterday and last reply was an hour ago so decided to post.

I’m having the same issue. Tried clearing cookies, restarting, reinstalling. This is on a windows 10 machine. Tried logging in on a mac without an issue. Don’t think it’s OS related though, just made sure that I was able to login fine on another machine.

I am on a Mac and have the same issue

What is the reproducible steps to get this error? I’ve tried simply browsing google.com with a ‘test’ search item with no luck. Also what items (in the 3rd party items ) are being listed in Sheilds. Does this issue fix itself if you disable Sheilds?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.