Brave bans people that care about privacy

Briefly describe your issue:
Brave has decided to be evil fascists that block anyone that cares about privacy when they already require [K] ancerize Y our C ustomers money and A nti M oney L iquidity those are the opposite of privacy

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I add brave to my config on all supported operating systems when I use them but I noticed it on Android 12 because the windows version won’t even load the brave version is 1.52.122

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
No it was flagged because I care about privacy

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
I don’t remember it was a couple years ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No fully torified for clearnet and Tor and i2p for i2p compatible stuff the only VPNs I use are point to point wireguard for lan, clearnet, i2p, and tor and macsec for l2 lan VPNs between my computers so they never send traffic that isn’t post quantum encrypted between them then load balance a vxlan open vswitch over all of those using bgp and babel routing when I’m not too depressed to manage my infrastructure

Are you in a supported region
Yes

I have been too depressed to work on my computers for a while I had it working last year before I got too depressed to work on it and switched from arch to nixos so banning people that care about privacy is new I only switched on orbot torify to see if it was fixed without using an outdated version for a little while last night and now I’m banned from rewards for caring about my privacy when before they decided to be fascists that hate privacy like China and ban tor I was running brave behind full system torify for about a year to mitigate ip and dns leaks from malicious scripts or files that callback to clearnet when I got them over tor

3 Likes

No it is to protect other people that have nation state level attackers actively trying to deanonymize them everyone that doesn’t anonymize as much traffic as possible is helping terrorists like China and the NSA make the world a worse place because you are making it easy for them to track people

Yeah so it should go without saying that this very clearly is not true.

If you have an issue with your Rewards profile being flagged, simply submit a tick on our Rewards form and someone will be happy to assist.

If you’ve already submitted a ticket, then someone will assist you soon.

Thanks.