Help! Brave rewards profile is flagged for no reason :(

Briefly describe your issue:
My rewards profile has been flagged seemingly randomly. I am just a regular user and has been using the browser Since January. I like the browser and want to continue using it. I haven’t done anything weird (none of the FAQ reasons fits my situation). I have no idea how my profile is flagged and what for. The only thing I can recall is that around April I was no longer able to claim rewards and I went to Reddit for help. A mod asked me to share my profile info with them and I DM’ed it. The mod never got back to me and my issue was never resolved. Instead, my rewards profile was flagged shortly after. I can’t even link my Gemini account now. Disappointed and unsure what to do. Would appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thank you!

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10. Brave v 1.42.88

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes with Gimini but I can no longer connect. It throws me an error saying my profile is flagged.

What date did you verify your wallet?
Don’t remember exactly when but should be in January soon after I started using Brave.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes. Had no issue from January to April.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
In Canada.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A. It’s a desktop PC.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
No. Not using Uphold. Gemini only.

Hi and belated welcome to the community.

You should submit a request to support to investigate using the form linked below.

Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.