I have been falsely flagged for a while and it is not going away

I have stopped seeing ads and have not been earning any BAT for a few months now and just now noticed that I am flagged when I tried to link my Gemini account. I think I have been falsely flagged because I am almost certain that I have not broken any rules. The only thing I can think of is maybe it is because I am now using a VPN? Is this against the terms or made a glitch to make me flagged or has that got nothing to do with it? And has the same thing happened to anyone else?

i am also falsely flagged and i am NOT using a VPN. idk why either but i personally think it’s a bug.
no confirmation (or reply) in posts i’ve seen or when i’ve reached out to anyone on the team either so i guess we’re just stuck :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah it really sucks. Hopefully they unflag us soon

Not much you can do other than fill out this form and wait.

2 Likes

Thanks for that I have filled it out

1 Like

yeah i filled it out too. i saw another form that was asking for verbose logging, which includes sensitive data, and i should never be asked to submit that. this one seemed much less intrusive tho, so thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

April month rewards not received.
Please help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.