BAT TO UPHOLD account

Hi
When will my BAT amount will be credited to uphold sending screenshot attached.
Regards
Saurabh Sehgal

Wallet does not seem to be verified. Verify it with uphold.

It is already been verified I can send you the screenshot attached.
Regards
Saurabh Sehgal

@simpleguy
Are you dumb to sent your full name, your email id, your address, your uphold id (it is like bank Id) to public without any worry. Do delete those photos as soon as possible.

Also, you are verified as an individual, but your browser/device is not verified/linked with uphold. The Second photo shows that uphold company is verified as brave publisher, and not you.

Click the button that says “Verify Wallet” and follow the steps there to link Brave to your Uphold wallet.

I did that nothing happened sending screenshot when I click on verify wallet and when I login through uphold it stuck there.
Regards
Saurabh Sehgal

Go to: “brave://rewards-internals/” and select Event Logs. If anything says “device_limit_reached” that is the issue. Let me know.

@simpleguy,
You need to verify your browser wallet with your Uphold account. On this screen below, click Continue to login
Then login to your Uphold account and follow the verification process. Once complete (and if completed correctly) any earned funds will be deposited into your Uphold account directly.

More on wallet verification here:

1 Like

Yes device limit reached it started from 10/09/2021 time 03:17:12.
Regards
Saurabh Sehgal

Not working I did that

Use the following link to solve that issue. Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

If this is the case then you have already successfully verified 4 devices to your Uphold account. If you’d like to submit a wallet unlinking request so that you may add/verify a different wallet, please see this post here:

Thank you

Hi
If I request to unlink then will I loose all my rewards. In the BAT account
Regards
Saurabh Sehgal

@simpleguy,
At this time you can have up to four wallets verified per custodial account. We plan on changing this rule in future releases but for right now this limit is what is in place. If you have an old connected device that you’re no longer using that was previously verified with Brave, you can request that wallet be unlinked. If all four devices you have verified with Uphold are active and working, then you are at you max and can not add any additional wallets and will have to wait for the change mentioned above.

Hi
Don’t unlinked that old account as I have BAT balance in that account if that account is unlinked then I will loose all my BAT balance.

It goes by wallet id, not account. How many devices are you using currently? Like @Mattches said, if you are currently using 4 devices and they are all linked, you can not add a fifth at this time.

Two device one android and laptop

If you complete the form above and list the wallet id’s of those 2 devices, the Brave team will remove one of the wallet id’s of an unused device. Then, you can add a new device.
I have ran into the same issue. I have completed the form, but I am unsure as to how long the request takes. I submitted my request yesterday and am still waiting. But there is nothing else to do but wait. lol

I have same wallet ID on laptop and on my android device.

Since I am not a Brave employee, I’ll let them talk you through that process.