UPHOLD verification is a joke

Good morning,

Your wallet people you have chosen sucks. I applied for an account and I got the following replies back. I am not what they claim and I am insulted by their accusations.

UPHOLD is an agent for Brave rewards because we have no options for who holds our BAT rewards.

Now I know you gonna say there is nothing you can do about UPHOLD verification but Brave is not the only browser that pays rewards and the other browsers don’t have your UPHOLD issue.

I have a prediction about BAT tokens. If Brave does not find another wallet manager then BAT will crash. If Brave finds another then its BAT to the moon.

Brave, my only question for you is how many people will you loose before you change your wallet holder. You need to get on the bandwagon or you will be left behind.

Good luck Brave Admin

Gary Jones

UPHOLD FIRST LETTER
Gary,

In a routine review of your account, we discovered information that raised concern for the safety and security of our members at large. As a result, we have taken the precautionary measure of suspending your account while this matter is under review.

We understand this may be an inconvenience to you. To resolve this matter promptly, please [contact our support team and someone will assist you!

– The Uphold Team

MY REPLY:
I asked what was the safety & security concern?

UPHOLD RESPONSE:
Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Jul 27, 6:07 AM MST

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Uphold.

This is just to let you know that we are analyzing this issue and we will get back to you shortly!

Sincerely,

Alexis E. and the Uphold Team

UPHOLD NEXT RESPONSE:
Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Jul 27, 6:27 AM MST

Hi there,

Based on the results of a recent review, we are unfortunately unable to offer you access to an Uphold account at this time. As a result, your account has been permanently closed. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Carlos B. and the Uphold team

2 Likes

Same issue here :rage:

1 Like

Yes.I have same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.