For those who use or want to use the “Dark Mode for Web Contents” flag that you can reach by putting this into your Brave browser address bar:
brave://flags/ and searching for Dark.
He demos all the modes that are under the drop down list so you can see how they affect different items on a web page:
- Enabled with simple HSL-based inversion
- Enabled with simple CIELAB-based inversion
- Enabled with simple RGB-based inversion
- Enabled with selective image inversion
- Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements
- Enabled with selective inversion of everything
- Enabled with selective image inversion based on transparency and number of colors
He also explains how to create a shortcut to open Brave with the Dark Mode flag enabled.