All of a sudden, my September Brave rewards are MIA

Briefly describe your issue:
My September Brave Rewards were processing all the way up until Today, the day it should have the CLAIM button above my Brave Rewards panel on the home page but nothing is there! All the way up until today it said i had at least 1.47 BAT coming from September, and that’s only from one of my partitons.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I’m using a dual partitioned 2012 Unibody Macbook Pro with MacOS Big Sur on one Partition and MacOS Monterey on the other. (I think part of the problem is that I needed to update the Brave browser on my Monterey Partition, and when I checked Brave Rewards linked to Gemini it said “You are logged out” and I had to log back in

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, My Wallet is Verified Through Gemini. If someone shows me how, I can send me Rewards Internals to the right person
What date did you verify your wallet?
My wallet’s been verified for like 6 months.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, Every Month. This is the first time there hasn’t been a “You’re BAT Rewards should be ready” and a “CLAIM” button for my previous months rewards on the day of the payout when all the days leading up it was showing I WAS getting a payout.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No I’m not using a VPN
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, I’m in a supported Region. California, in the United States.
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

1 Like

As you can see on the page below →

Payments for all wallets are still pending, effectively means they haven’t even started. They start on the 8th of each month. You will get a claim button when they start processing. If you don’t get one even after the payments have completed, then that’s worry some. So don’t worry, it will come to you. Just in case it doesn’t after payments are processed then update

I REALLY hope you’re right, cuz I’ve never seen my processing rewards thing just disappear. It usually says “You’re X amount of BAT is processing and will be ready to claim soon” or something to that effect with a clickable link that takes me to the page with the CLAIM button.

1 Like

Since payments haven’t even started you won’t get a claim button so don’t worry, you’ll get one when they start most likely

again, I REALLY hope you’re right. It says on my main screen next payment date October 7th, which is what had me confused.

It’s because every month as the 7th passes, it passes next payout date to the following month

that would make sense, like i said I’m just not used to not seeing ANYTHING indicating rewards are coming to me or that there will be a CLAIM button to click soon, like in all the previous months.

@davemp88 things get screwy sometimes. My notice showing the 17 BAT will arrive also disappeared but it has not yet appeared to my Uphold. The little notice that appears tends to be generic and doesn’t track per individual. It’s also important to realize that their phrasing needs to be adjusted, as payouts don’t really begin until the 7th. Then they can take a week or two to fully go out and arrive to Users.

Keep an eye out and if they don’t end up arriving by this time next week (or earliest I’d say is maybe by Wednesday), you’ll probably want to put in a Support Ticket

Again, give it time. Payments should just be starting today. If you check link @SmartyAadi gave, you’ll see ALL payments are still pending. You’ll likely want to wait until it shows Complete before you do the tickets. Originally when I responded here I made a mistake of not fully looking over the original post. I saw you mention Claim and rolled your post together along with someone else who I just helped, who was talking about Unverified payments, which honesty tend to come faster than those of us using Gemini or Uphold.

Always keep in mind, payments tend to take at least 1-2 weeks. Some months you might get lucky and get it immediately, other months you just fall later on the list and might get it at the end or middle of the payout period.

Guy was right, it just took some time but the check status window is there now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately the message about “Rewards coming in X days” is fixed and does not reflect the actual status of payouts.

Don’t you get a hyperlink saying check status?

Even then, it’s a generic status.
I don’t know if they gave much though about how the in-browser info is misleading and how having accurate info would improve UX by a lot. So many threads and messages every single month from people not understanding why their rewards did not arrive.

they will come back. close your browser for any profile you have opened, relaunch and refresh it a few times if necessary. this happens to me all the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.