Mars Rewards, no claim button yet

Briefly describe your issue:

Since 8 April, I’m waiting for the Claim button to appear in Brave, but still no button visible.
Brave history mentions tha payout. Gemini wallet has no record of a transfert.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

macOS 12.3.1
Brave Version 1.38.111 Chromium: 101.0.4951.54 (Build officiel) (arm64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

8 May 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

Hi, :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a community member too. I have a few questions and observations if you don’t mind answering.

1. Do you have any messages displayed at brave://rewards? Can you post a screenshot?
  2. Did you receive your April payout and is the payout still in your Rewards balance?
  3. Since you did not verify your wallet until 8 May 2022, you may have missed the May payout cycle. What date is displayed in brave://rewards next payment date?
  4. Have you tried clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, and reopening?
  5. Previously posted by a moderator per captcha:

Hi :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply.

1. Do you have any messages displayed at brave://rewards? Can you post a screenshot?

I hide the amount of my Gemini wallet.

2. Did you receive your April payout and is the payout still in your Rewards balance?

Not yet for April. Since 8 April, I have the message that I had could go to Ads Payout Status Update and look for the payout of March. I’m still waiting for the March Claim button to be displayed

3. Since you did not verify your wallet until 8 May 2022, you may have missed the May payout cycle. What date is displayed in brave://rewards next payment date?

I verified between 8 and 10 April, first, then 1 May (I posted on subReddit with no response), then yesterday again.
Now the next payment is 8 June

4. Have you tried clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, and reopening?

I’m using the computer almost every day, and Brave is my main browser. I exit and reopen the browser almost daily.

How many time should I start the computer and relaunch the browser ? (it’s now 30 days, I (re)started the browser about 20 times since the 8 April).

Juzst cleared the cache & cookie today, just incase. But still no claim for March payout

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Ugh, this is a toughie. It does look like it is stuck on April processing. Unfortunately, the moderators will probably not look at your account until May processing is complete. Just keep checking the Brave Ads Payout status and once payouts are complete (red dot), if you are still experiencing the problem, then DM the moderators. Include your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals and link to your topic. Do not post your wallet id.!

In the meantime, you should Submit a request. Make sure you submit all the information requested and as much detail as possible. Make sure you highlight that your rewards are stuck on April processing and you never received a claim button. Also include anything you have already tried (e.g. disconnect/reconnect custodial account; clearing history/cache; restarting browser; restarting computer; etc.). I would include a link to this topic. Hopefully they will take a look at your account and can solve your problem.

I hope your issue is resolved! Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey,

Thanks for taking care.

In between, I got the Claim buton for April rewards. Apparently the amount doesn’t have the mars. Theamount is even a bit smaller than xpected (I guess this is one advertiser who didn’t pay…)

Take care

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.