400+ ads per month down to 0 since Sept 1st ... how it is possible!

There are many active campaigns. I’m in Canada. I get ads on tabs but never get rewards and I have not received any notifications in several weeks now.

Can you open this link and see if the notifications are working correctly: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058972091-Push-Notification-Test

I’ve done this before and I just did it now. It has always worked and still does.

The same thing has been happening on my sister’s laptop and she actually doesn’t even get the New Tab ads.

Let me see if I can get any solution to this.

I get hundreds of these errors in the logs. not sure it’s related.

[06 Sept 2021, 6:18:00.6 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 6:20:45.7 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 6:44:22.9 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 6:47:35.0 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 7:37:31.2 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 9:22:45.5 am:ERROR:publisher.cc(774)] Publisher info not found
[06 Sept 2021, 9:22:45.5 am:ERROR:publisher.cc(774)] Publisher info not found
[06 Sept 2021, 9:25:33.4 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens
[06 Sept 2021, 9:51:51.7 am:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens

No its actually the same for me even though I receive the rewards on my PC.

Notifications are set to allowed but bothing happens if i try to click “send test notification”

Hmm, there is something wrong then.

Wrong on my laptop or wrong with brave? :sweat_smile:

I have already tried uninstalling brave and starting allover but it still doesnt work

I actually haven’t seen a person facing this issue, so I really don’t know what’s causing the issue.

Well I have this problem on both my window 10 devices, my Android phone is fine and it is also verified.

By Brave version is 1.29.77 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63

I don’t want to reinstall because I’ll end up losing a connection to Uphold and I’m planning on changing my phone soon so I’ll need that last connection.

My wife has two Windows 10 devices connected to Gemini, one of the Win10 as the same issue as my two Win10 devices (Gets ads but no rewards) and the other is fine.

Hola. Tu pago esta siendo procesado por el personal de Brave, no te preocupes si ya tienes tu cuenta de Uphold vinculada tus BATs serán depositados, pero si no la tienes vinculada, cuando tengas tu cuenta y vincules llegaran tus BATs acumulados.

Notifications are working now and is activated for brave but still no ads. I guess i just have to hope they start coming in again in the next few weeks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.