Youtube is now unverified, though i have verified before, and ‘uphold' was advertised and i got sucked into it thinking i could donate to my youtube, but my channel is not verified and ‘uphold’ strings you along for MORE personal information each step

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.sign up to be a creator(im on ios :man_shrugging:t3: and youtube)
2. signed up for ‘uphold’
3. verified my youtube

Expected result:
i can grant my YouTube ‘BAT’
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.17 (20.05.27.21)

Mobile Device details
ios, iphone se, now 7plus
Additional Information:
i am frustrated because so far uphold is MISLEADING and now i feel BRAVE is also possibly abusing people for profit </3
How is it i was probably getting this app from an advertisement and enrolling in ‘rewards’ program, which include both my personal information AND my social media/stream account info as well as email and then i was exposed to uphold(which should have given me rewards[unaccounted] from the ‘BAT ads’ allowing a corporation my personal information including social security number and phone/email etc. all in hopes to receive my ‘rewards’ that have taken A lOT of my time whilst in precarious living conditions. In other words, i have been manipulated and exploited all for multiple corporation profits that have taken my personal information all the while DISTRACTING and wasting my TIME!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.