Youtube buffering constantly when second brave window open

Hello! Recently, in the past month of September I think, if I was watching a youtube video while I had a second browser window open and if I do anything in the second window, the youtube video will begin buffering. It seems to happen no matter what site is up, even the brave new tab page causes it. Sometimes it’s just lag with the audio still playing but the video freezing, sometimes the video just up and stops playing and buffers forever.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled brave, and while that seemed to fix the issue for awhile, it was soon happening again with any activity in a second window.

When I use my laptop, the problem does not happen at all, and I’m not able to replicate it.

Version 1.44.105 Chromium: 106.0.5249.91 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @Borglum

Can you update to the latest v1.44.108 and let me know if the issue still persists?
If it does, can you check if you have any extensions/programs that might be causing this issue.

Yes, I believe that was the solution, I’m no longer having any problems! Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.