Windows Authentication Cached Site

Description of the issue:
After logging onto my company’s intranet site (or any of their other sites that use windows authentication) if I then go back to the same site the next day, the login fails and my account is locked. This just started happening within the last week. Before this everything was working fine. I could re-login to my company’s intranet site multiple days in a row without an issue. This also works in FireFox and Chrome currently. My company has not had any changes to the way the logins work through windows authentication in many years.

I have tried the following:

• Clearing the page cache
  • Clearing all history since All Time, going on the advanced tab and making sure everything is checked
  • Disabling remembering passwords

None of those worked.

To fix this I have to do a complete reset of Brave. Then I can re-login to my company’s intranet site and it works for the remainder of the day. But the next day I have to completely reset Brave again to not have my account lock if I use Brave.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Log into a site using windows authentication
  2. 24 hours later attempt to login to the same site

Expected result:
I expect to be able to login to a site with Windows Authentication without trouble multiple days in a row.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114

Additional Information:

Hello @cooperonthego

could you disable all your extension and if it work fine then the issue maybe with one of the extension you have

does turn shield off make a diffrance

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Thanks @justsomeone1! I only had one extension active, LastPass. After disabling it, I was able to get onto my company’s intranet just fine.

1 Like

you very welcome @cooperonthego :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.