I am not able to stay log in for a forum

According to google there is already a thread on this, but I apparently do not have access? Another question for another time.

I belong to forum. In the past, my (other ) browsers wold keep me logged in, so when I go to the page, I am already logged in. However, with Brave, I have to input my credentials. My password and user name is saved, so I do not have to physically type them each time, but I do have to “login” each time. This is something I never had to do with the “other Browsers.”

Thank you

Pike

@PikeStance is this happens only for that specific site? Did it also happens for other sites?

What is your Brave version and OS? Also, you can share an example site, so I can test it on my end too

Thanks for the response…
It only seems to happen with one site; www.twcenter.net
My OS is Windows 10.1 (I think) 64 bit.
Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Some sites do have their own server-side login timeout. If you don’t refresh or visit a page after X mins, it’ll request the user to login again if you decided to interact with the same website tab. Websites mainly do it for security, preventing other users posting on your PC without your knowledge.

Is that similar to whats happening?

Just created a login, and seems to be okay so far.

It was never a problem with other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Edge).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.