Logged out all the time

Description of the issue:
I always had this issue with brave, but is becoming more frequently in the recent versions. The browser doesn’t seems to “save” the login state in many websites…
After a couple of restarts on my computer, or the browser itself, I would suddenly be logged out of most the websites that I was logged into - even if i select in those websites the “save login” options. Also happens when all the shields from Brave are off.
‘Clear all cookies on browser exit’ in the Brave settings is disabled.

I have no other program cleaning my settings or cookies. Also, this is something that i experience almost since the first versions of Brave - and doesn’t happen in any other browser that i test.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Login into different websites
  2. If there is a “save login” button, check that option.
  3. Restart computer or Browser multiple times (the number of which varies a lot)

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Logged out of all websites that were previously logged into.

Expected result:
Accounts login state saved

Reproduces how often:
+2-5 times a week, depends how much restart the computer/browser

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Current: Windows 10 20H1
Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Compilação oficial) (64 bits)

Just making sure, you have cookies enabled? Also, you could try adding sites you want to stay logged in on to your cookie whitelist and see if that changes anything.

Yes, cookies are enable and the websites are listed in the “cookie whitelist” and in the list to “Always allow cookies”.
In fact, i even try to use Brave with “cookies blocked” completely disabled - same issue. Shields off, again, same issue.