Where have all my rewards gone?

Briefly describe your issue:
I consistently click adds and get around 40 - 50 BAT every month. I have been using Brave on this device for over a year (since around March/April 2020). I have only just created and verified my wallet this month. For almost months prior to May 2020, my monthly statement says I did not receive any ads rewards, though I know I click on around the same number of ads each month. What happened to all those rewards? If I forgot to claim them and had not yet set up my wallet, are they gone?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Using Mac OS Mojave version 10.14.6, Brave version 1.24.86 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Around May 16, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
This is the first time I’ve had a wallet connected to Brave, but I have received rewards in the past.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

First of all, you do NOT have to click on the ads in order to receive Brave Rewards.

Secondly, a screen shot of your brave://rewards page would help.

I’ve just attached a screen shot. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Ok actually got to take my screenshot and pretty darn close to when I lost my bats and thought hmm well I guess I just need to get it out and then hopefully I’ll get my points back had a little stash for couple months and hope they can help me wish me luck my bravers :sweat_smile:

Have you received any transfers of BAT from your Brave wallet to your Uphold wallet? (Sometimes it takes a few days for the Uphold wallet to reflect transfers correctly).

Is it not strange that @catLover596 has accumulated about 38 BATs so far this month after receiving May payouts. That too just for 101 Ads :thinking:

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of all the transactions in my Uphold wallet so far:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.