BAT rewards disappearing

So I’ve been using Brave on my desktop at home for about a week now, I’ve had 54 ads so far. Auto contributions is turned off. I had in my wallet something around 2.6 BATs, and they suddenly disappeared. I just opened my browser and it says that I have 0 BATs. How is this possible?

1 Like

I have the same problem with brave rewards disappearing on my laptop and phone, it happend to both about the same time earlier on tonight.

Same problem. Disappeared this morning.

Same, and I’ve actually been tracking this by day. Earned BAT is disappearing.

Is it disappearing or did you just lose connection to your wallet? Log in to your uphold account and check.

They have disappeared in the pc browser and phone app not in uphold.

Have you tried the ol’ turn it off and back on? Restart pc! Aren’t the mobile rewards separate?

Thanks for the question- my uphold wallet is connected, verified, and has had no activity for 21 days.

I just reset my phone and still zero, i will go restart my laptop to try your :wink: give it a restart “just in case”. lol :grin:

I have just reset my laptop and when i look at brave rewards it now shows me ,
Estimated pending rewards

0.125BAT0.02 USD

Next payment date

Nov 5

Ad notifications received this month

7-day Ads History

Also both the browser and phone app are the latest versions.

Literally made an account because of this issue. My bat suddenly disappeared too. Maybe with the latest update?

I have just checked the brave reward page and it seems the bat are back into the browser now. I also restarted my phone and they are now back in the app version too(separate accounts obviously).Just hope they stay there now…lol :smile:

I have the same problem with brave rewards disappearing on my pc

same problem. Since 3-4 days, any ads pops and i’ve done the uptade. After the update, all october rewards are disapeared

I’ve only been using it for a week, I don’t have 25 BAT yet so my wallet can’t be verified.

Hi all, thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.