Hi - I earned about 8 BAT this month according to the Brave Rewards tab as of this morning. I just created a new tab though and saw that my monthly BAT count has suddenly been reduced to 0.76 BAT with no warning or explanation from Brave. Can anybody explain how this happened and how to get my BAT back? Thanks!
I just connected with Uphold as well and my balance there is showing 0 BAT, so the BAT I earned in previous months hasn’t been recorded either.
The same problem here. The amount of ads for the month is still there, it says that I saw 411 ads but the number of bats that I had yesterday went from 4and something to 0.2. is there any way to recover that
I’ve had the same happen to me in Feb as well as just a week ago for March - which was done a day after I explicitly checked that I did NOT have auto contribute on…?? Is Brave suddenly stealing BAT??
Same problem here as well, I had around 11 BAT rewards, they disappeared when I was trying to create and connect my Uphold account. All Feb and Mar rewards till yesterday disappeared, Brave rewards team please look into this and do the needful.
Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in
Settings --> Brave Rewards.
This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!
Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start, please send in a DM:
- Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
- Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
- Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/
Thank you in advance!