Where did my BAT go!?!?

Where did my BAT go??? :sob::sob::sob:

Two months I’m been using Brave as my go to browser and all the BAT I got is now gone.

@steeven @Mattches @GreenBananaPorridge

Saki

I have the same problem suddenly the BAT have gone and I need to start all over again. Find this annoying also I see adverts but don’t get the rewards.

Hmmm nice new feature as mentioned by the team. Hopefully that’s where my missing BAT went.

:man_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Yep, that’s correct!

1 Like

Thank you team, my previous BAT tokens has reappeared :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Mine have disappeared too, how long did it take for them to reappear?

Same for me ! And I just noticed the Auto-Contribute was ON for the second time, even though I disabled it !

Honestly, if you lose your tokens just because the Auto-Contribute settings keeps turning back on when you’re not looking, that sucks.

I just noticed it today, it just reappeared. Didn’t do anything special or even get contacted by the team.

Go to this website from your device: brave://rewards

It shall show you your BATs…

The way it has been designed, “Current earnings this month (estimated)” will reset to zero and will then reconcile to include previous earnings. This will happen every-time at the start of each month so don’t panic next time. See this for more clarity-

and this-

2 Likes

Found out something.
After I’ve closed the Brave browser (removed from the opened apps list) and launched it again, I can see my BAT.
There’s some sort of sync problem when the browser always stays open.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.