BAT rewards disappeared! Super frustrated and confused help please!

Hello Brave community I attempted to post a thread on my mobile and was having issues being able to see the comments section and to select the type of issue I was having with this browser. I have been using this browser since Late July when my boyfriend had recommended it to me and set it up on my laptop and mobile. I currently have been using it on my phone mainly and was asked today by my boyfriend how my bat gathering had been going. I had thought it was being sent to my uphold wallet which I had linked at the start of this all in July and can’t find anything and anywhere to what and where my accumulated BAT token has went. I’ve browsed and browsed through all of my wallets and looked everywhere to see if I may have received them elsewhere to no avail. I’m a bit frusterated and have been having a very hard time navigating the support and finding any answers to my questions. If I could get a response and some help from someone with all of the information I am looking for and what steps I have to go to resolve this I would greatly appreciate it. Again sorry for the long message and posting twice but I was not sure if my original topic was created on my mobile due to the hard to navigate menu on the small screen. Thanks again and I look forward to a response so this issue can be resolved and I can finally get some piece of mind.

-Candace

I also forgot to mention I have emails showing I created an uphold account and linked it with my brave when I installed the browser and app onto my phone and see no trace of any bat being received or sent but I do see I have some accumulated this month also I have tipped contributors from what I can tell on the dashboard. UGH this has been a huge headache and I feel as if I’ve been running in circles with no conclusion… Again sorry for the long message and thank you in advance for your time and patience.

-Candace

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.