Where did my BAT go!?! Was the update just to delete everyones coins? (seeing this issue alot)

Briefly describe your issue:

I’ve been using Brave for quite some time and had accumulated about 30 BAT tokens. I’ve just started getting into crypto and have a brand new Gemini account. I originally tried to link my account during 2/2 - 2/3 when you guys were doing maintence on it. So I finally waited till yesterday (2/10) to link my account, and at least my account linked, I thought? My rewards panel shows my account was linked, and when I linked it all my BAT went down to 0.00 as if it had deposited but now I’ve waited 48 hours since the incident and my Gemini account is still empty. Yes, Ive already verified my account.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 / [
Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Just now, brave was adamite about verifying my gemini wallet I that I verified last week. No where did I get a single pop up saying “Verify your brave wallet” Now neither account has any tokens.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Only in the rewards panel where it tells me how many I’ve “accumulated” but I’ve never been able to cash them out. Are these tokens real or is this a ploy to get Brave ad revenue? I only have $0.22 until payday and its really irritating when I was relying on this process working like it should.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

I dont have an android

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I have Gemini

1 Like

Once again… same here, i didn’t got any BAT’s from 2 ID’s… I tought this was to encourage us to use the browser, but now i am considering…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.