Hey there. Need help. Last months BAT that I earned (7.3) disappeared?

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? ANDROID 6.0.1 and Brave 1.37.116

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) not yet

What date did you verify your wallet?
In process of doing now

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
This was gonna be my first payment. I used Brave for a month before this but I reset my rewards because I had the same issue of not being able to receive my payment. So I am down about 13 BAT tokens total but April’s rewards we’re just about 7.3 BATs

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No I am not

So I am in the process of getting uphold to verify my wallet, damn as a side note this is definitely the most complicated crypto coin receiving/set-up I’ve ever attempted!

God damn! So I’m in the process of getting a verified wallet so I can actually posses my BAT tokens, lol, I went to my Brave Rewards and there was a little ‘claim’ button I could click on, so I did and it said they’re on the way or whatever the response was, and then they straight disappeared from my Rewards/Wallet menus.
How do I get these back? I am so flipping confused right now. I got that feeling you get when you’ve been scammed/played like a fool and I sure hope that this feeling is completely wrong.

Thanks,
Scared 7 BAT Houdini’ed On Me in Sacramento

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.