Verified with Gemini - WIPED my wallet clean

So I had over 100 BAT in my Brave Rewards account. I saw you could now verify with Gemini so I did. The moment that the verification connected it now says I have 0 BAT. It’s completely gone. What happened?

1 Like

+1, happening with me too.

Yep, same problem. And I asked weeks ago for help with this, and I talked with someone with the brave badge, sent the dates he asked for but he didn’t contact me since.

I’ve noticed brave rewards related issues dont get touched on almost at all my staff or mods…

No kidding. If you Google “Brave rewards don’t match” you’ll see pages of the issue I’m having dating back to early last year with ZERO resolution or comment provided by Brave.

I’m a crypto investor, but I definitely won’t be putting any real money into BAT as long as so many of these problems are ignored.

That happened to me as well, but (most of) the BAT showed up after 10 or 20 minutes. I think it may be affected by how busy the ETH network is at the time.

Let us know if/when it shows up for you.

Will do. Currently still at 0 BAT, been like this for about 15 hours now.

Edit: I tried unlinking, and even without ANY Gemini wallet attached my balance is stuck at 0. Seems like something went royally wrong with Brave here.

Same problem. Yesterday connected to Gemini and lost my 30+ BATs

HI,
Did you check logs? I mean “brave://rewards-internals/”, then “Logs”. I have something like that. I am interested, what is in logs for users, who partially solve similar idea. Are you able to find differences before and after some of BAT showed up?

Please be careful with putting here logs, as some of information in rewards internals are/could be sensitive.

[31 Oct 2021, 12:34:46.3 pm:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(232)] Failed to get signed tokens
[31 Oct 2021, 12:47:06.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[31 Oct 2021, 12:47:06.3 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.