Where are the November rewards

Yesterday was the payout date but I didn’t receive the payout. It has disappeared. @steeven can you sort this issue. Almost everyone is facing the same issue.

13 Likes

SAME ISSUE WITH ME, I TOO DIDINT RECIEVE MY NOVEMBER PAYOUT AND NOW BAT HAS BEEN DISAPPEARED AND I CANT SEE IT , PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE @steeven HELP ME PLEASE!!!

4 Likes

brave is tricking us into using the browser but not paying us a reward. they are a bunch of scammers

1 Like

I am facing same issue.

3 Likes

Same ploblem with me

1 Like

Same issue with me. Since last 2 years I’m using brave and every month I got my rewards to uphold account but this month I didn’t get it. What’s the issue? @steeven can you please look into it on priority as many of us are facing the same issue.

3 Likes

same problem… facing

2 Likes

Same issue, The BAT has been dissapeared . No response from the brave support.

2 Likes

same issue, a problem which have been abuse us for months …

3 Likes

I am facing the same issue its been 2 days scince the payout but I haven’t anything in my Gemini wallet. what exactly is the problem? Please revert back. If the is what’s going to happen then better not use your browser.

3 Likes

same, nowhere to be found my November BATs :confused:

2 Likes

I have got the same issue. This was supposed to be my first payout and it disappeared. Is this Brave rewards real?

1 Like

I have got same issue. I can not see my BATs.

1 Like

solved thank you. (received bat)

Really? How. Can you mention some of the details.

it will come dont worry mine was also not here bt it came just now

Please let me know if you get the solution. I also didn’t received my rewards yet.

Everyone is saying that we should wait.
I guess that’s all we can do.

I have the same issue… waiting for an answer from administrator.

Right at the top of this page there is literally a rewards payment status.

5 Likes