Hey guys, im not sure why this happens, but every time you relaunch brave, disabling or enabling hardware acceleration, it loads correctly, no matter which one you do. And when you reload the page it does not anymore, you just need to relaunch brave again with the hardware acceleration on the opposite. Hope this helps the devs.
Update: After enabling the hardware aceleration, now seems to work ok.
Wow! It worked for me too! I remember I got a message like a month ago prompting me to update my web whatsapp; I said, why not. But that’s when the nightmare began; not only did logging in took longer, messages were not always synced with my cell phone; I hope this reset solves both problems. THANKS MAN!!
I don’t have the Honey extension installed, but I think one of my extensions was breaking it. I turned off all my extensions (I used the “Disable Extensions Temporarily” extension, but you can also manually do it) and then I was able to log in without a problem.
After I logged in, I reenabled my extensions and it still worked, even after restarting Brave. Curious if this works for others.
I did not reset all my settings, but created a new user and started brave for the first time. This browser window did not have any problem linking whatsapp.
Ubuntu Unity 22.04, Brave [Version 1.40.113 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)]
So it must be a setting or an extension.
Then I disabled all my extensions, and my main brave browser started to wok.