Wallet flagged and not earning

Reposting this with unsolved and new problems going on for a year now. Losing a lot of respect for the Brave system.

I have just tried to log back into my Gemini wallet that I have connected to my brave account, after the routine log-out, and got this error message saying that my profile has been flagged. I was told back in December that the reason I was not earning was that my wallet was flagged, which was supposedly fixed (it was not, I have still not earned since, see my post below.) but now I am receiving this new error. I also never heard back after asking several times about the 18 BAT I lost upon connection to Gemini.

I am on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS running
Version 1.38.111 Chromium: 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Previous issued I have still not had solved:

I stopped receiving BAT back in July 2021 (my last payout was June, no issues from when I started in March), despite viewing ads and sponsored backgrounds. My July payout also didn’t go through, and nothing has registered since.
I have set my ads to maximum, turned them off and on, turned auto-contribute off, and tested that Brave notifications work. Ads do not show, and I never earn from sponsored backgrounds. Any BAT i have is never paid out, but just continues to roll over.

Further, I had ~18 BAT when I connected to Gemini, which was verified on Sept 3rd. I received my bonus 5 BAT for joining in late October but my balance never made it.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, except I was using an Uphold wallet. It said my account was flagged, and I have absolutely no reason why. After that, my BAT was gone, I stopped receiving ads, and there is no way I can see to reconnect the Uphold wallet.

2 Likes

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.