WAITING for your reply @STEEVEN

I already sent my info to @steeven but I had no answer, can someone help me please???

1 Like

Please describe your issue.
What do you mean by ”no payment”?
Not receiving ads or what?

1 Like

@Andrei.T Hello, thanks for aswering

I did not receive my payment since 2 months ago, the BAT tokens are like trapped in my browser and I don’t receive them in my uphold account

And my brave creators account did not pay me the confirmed referrals I obtained :confused:

Hope you can help me, thanks!!

1 Like

@DylanQ I’m not seeing a message form you.

Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@steeven thanks for checking, this are the conversation links with the info i sent to you

https://community.brave.com/t/2-months-with-no-payment-help-please/185853
https://community.brave.com/t/i-didnt-receive-my-payment-help-please/185085/5

I sent the info to you twice that’s why there are two links, check if you can please and thanks again!!

@steeven Please I had also DM you. Please check and update.
Its the same reason as above.

1 Like

@JoDave911 le’ts wait I think @steeven can solve our payments problems!!

Hello dylan & fellow brave users,

This ^ above post with earned BAT in his browser wallet not transfering over to his uphold account. Is EXACTLY the problem I have and left a post requiring into also. I claimed and recieved my ad rewards to my fully verified wallet, but it just plain wont transfer into upload. Its the pc version, im not linked over the 4 device limit. Iv reinstalled brave even and nothing. When I disconnect my wallet it just subtracts my main uphold bat balance leaving like 5 bat from this months ad rewards. What could cause that, like why now just disconnect and it goes to 0.00 and all not just return o uphold. Basically Why would this months ad rewards be singled out like that? Dylan, sound like your issue also? Thanks

1 Like

Same problem I have not recived even a single BAT

1 Like

Hey @weatherman, you have to send your info to @steeven he is going to help you to solve that, I only have 2 browsers connected and the bats are stuck in my browser, I just received like 2 bats this month, no even the half of the pending payment, let’s see if steeven can help us!!

ads are reduced… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes the hourly limit is set as the daily limit its a bug. they have identified the problem and will be fixed in the new release

3 Likes

I didn’t knew that, they always said that you will receive ads depending on the sites you visit, hope they fix it @tmfk @gringos

1 Like

I received yesterday one and today 3 on two devices
since 15th dec somthing not good!! I hope it gets better…

1 Like

@gringos @DylanQ check this topic for more information and updates.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the help you offered, we have resolved the issue which we are looking to add to the next release. Once again, thank you for reporting this.

2 Likes

Hey, your problem was solved? @tmfk @gringos

yes it is solved…it’s much better now!There are still bugs but nothing terrible
I think everything will be ok with the new release

This can help READ @DylanQ

“When I opt in to Brave Ads, my browser will try to show me ads which are relevant to me.”

The difference in wording may seem small, but there is a substantial difference conceptually. The goal is to show you privacy respecting ads that are relevant to the user in the right context (a “match” is found) – not to make sure that all users “see some ads” . Enabling Ads does not guarantee that you’re going to see ads – if the system does not find a match for you in the ads catalog, then you will not see any (more information on this below).

Further, you may see ads appearing regularly today, but tomorrow you may not see any – and that’s perfectly fine . In this situation, it really is a feature , not a bug . We appreciate everyone’s understanding of this distinction and implore you to keep this in mind before assuming that the feature simply “isn’t working”.

That said, we also recognize and acknowledge that some users are are encountering certain bugs or issues preventing them from otherwise seeing Brave Ads as intended. Please check the following common causes for this and ensure that you are set up correctly.

1 Like

@gringos thanks for the update, now we know how ads work!!

1 Like

Its all explained here FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads? @DylanQ :vulcan_salute:

1 Like