Not receiving my BAT

Hello, i signed up to brave rewards creators, linked that to my youtube channel, verified my account, then created an account on uphold and also verified . Now after 2 days (i have the next deposit date on the 8th of the month) i haven t received anything in my accounts. I personally sent 4 bat from my account to test it. What is happening?

1 Like

Hi @cristianbrav,

Welcome to community, and thanks for your post!

The payments will be processing in the next few days, so please keep an eye out for an update to your account for your BAT. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for fast reply!
Why are the payments processing in the next few days? It will take 10 days or more?Shouldn t the date that is statement to be my exact day when i receive the BAT(why delay)?

Who knows, maybe they are waiting for BAT value to change, before sending, so they can make more money on it?!

Did you mean you just created your account 2 days ago? Then, you’re likely no eligible to receive the BAT this period, AFAIK.

You need to have your publisher account (and your Uphold account connected) before 31th, of previous month. The payout process is happens (freeze week (?)) from 1-8th and then it’ll be paid out on/around 8th.

But you should be OK for next month payout.

Hello i have verified my accounts on brave publishers and on uphold since june

if everything was completed before 30th June. i.e. Kyc of uphold completed, publisher account linked. all before 30th. and have BAT balance on 30th. then you will receive soon. if it was completed later, pls wait till next month. it will be paid off. Don’t worry.

I am only using Brave browser to receive rewards. I wish I knew that I could have referred people and made more BAT. How did you set that up? Is that the “publisher account”? Or is publisher account only for people to publish ads? I’m confused!

If I am just using the browser to receive rewards for viewing ads, do I even need the Uphold account? Uphold told me no, because the rewards are supposed to only be stored in the Brave Wallet, not the Uphold account. Uphold told me the rewards (currently) do not transfer to Uphold from the Brave Wallet (for ad viewing rewards).

Is this true?

@MrPatrick “publisher account” is for publisher/creators that create and post their own content online. brave.com/creators

For now, yes. If you’re a user, then you don’t need an Uphold account. Only publisher that need an Uphold account.

All BAT that you earned from Brave Ads will be stored on your in-browser wallet under brave://rewards. This wallet is unidirectional, mean no withdrawal functionality. But the team is working to implement it.

Let me know if it’s still unclear.
Thanks

1 Like

Blockquote This wallet is unidirectional, mean no withdrawal functionality. But the team is working to implement it.

For a workaround are we able to tip ourselves through publishers? Or is this something that’s frowned upon?

@Mattches maybe you might have an answer for this too?

Sorry if this question as already been answered. :grimacing:

@Javin,
Short answer: No, don’t do that.
This is the type of thing we would let slide maybe a time or two (small amounts) because we understand that users want to test out the system/flow and see how it all works. However, anything beyond that is very likely to be flagged as suspicious.

2 Likes

Noted!

So do we just have to sit tight for the mean time until something is implemented? I guess as long as I have my backup phrase I can’t lose the coins in my browser correct? In the case that the browser gets uninstalled or something…

@Javin,
Correct – as long as you have your wallet backup code saved somewhere safe, you won’t lose any tokens. And yes, you’ll have to wait until two-way wallet functionality is enabled.

1 Like

everything was completed on 28 june kyc of uphold completed, publisher account linked. I do worry because it s clearly not working

my own kyc was done recently this month. so i am waiting for Aug payouts, so i can confirm if it will work or not !

Hello there , any news? I still didn t receive anything.

hello happy friend saturday, from what I see I think we are left for the next payment! in August
[quote="cristianbrav, post:1, topic:69414, full:true"]

Hello, i signed up to brave rewards creators, linked that to my youtube channel, verified my account, then created an account on uphold and also verified . Now after 2 days (i have the next deposit date on the 8th of the month) i haven t received anything in my accounts. I personally sent 4 bat from my account to test it. What is happening?
[/quote]
feliziachen09@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.