Money not transferred to uphold

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

I had around 40 bats in my account, abd they are still there but i didnt get them in uphold account in january
Could somebody help??

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi there, same issue for me: BAT didn’t get to my uphold since November for me. Always has been connected to uphold though.

I can dot that, but i don’t think that it will help because i have received those bats as tips so it doesnt show in the wallet
However, when i log in they are there
My email id is [email protected]
You can check, if u still want those details reply back

Reply man @steeven
Its been 1 day

same issue here… please anyone can help

I have bat in creator account but haven’t received them in uphold as it’s prediction
In this month (January) , and now it’s showing next payment date , I don’t know why my payment is skipped , please help

The brave time is continually becoming more and more lethargic, dont know when they will reply

Hi @Rajni11, there’s 49.40 BAT set to payout in your current cycle.

This was supposed to be deposited this month, thats the problem

How about mine sir? can you trace also my account? i have the same issue.

Now how many days will i have to wait to get the reply??

Check mine please my bat aren’t transfer to uphold

Have some shame @steeven

Hi @Rajni11, as mentioned above, that BAT is a part of this months current cycle.

I have the same issue…over 400 BAT sitting in my browser that wont link to uphold too bro. Have no clue why this is so difficult. Makes no sense to force us to use Uphold, then have constant issues getting the BAT earned lol

Hi @d4rthtr4d3r, thanks for your patience. Please see DM.

Hi, a year has passed since the las time brave payd me for rewards. Now i have a new Pc and ads and estimated rewards had been showing up again. but three days ago my estimated rewards where 3.5 BAT or something and afther the first day of the month the rewards went from 3.5 to 0.3. im really frustrated about this. Using this browser for a year without the promissed rewards and considering how mucho of our info you get is outright abusive. @steeven

thank you! :grin: :grinning: