Verify Wallet issue

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I’m unable to verify wallet
  2. It shows connected in uphold application but not verified in brave browser.
  3. I tried to clear data and tried reauthorize, but no use.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

“Go to Uphold.com and log in independently of the Brave Rewards verification flow. Once logged in, go into Brave Rewards and verify wallet. Follow steps Wallet verification should be successful (in 'Wallet verified’state)”

Follow this method. Taken from https://teddit.net/r/brave_browser/comments/o6apqk/uphold_wallet_verification_loop_android/

Also, make sure your shields is down, and third party cookies are available for some time. And delete uphold native app from android for the time being.

I tried to verify wallet in web version, now I’m getting "Error: device limit reached,

Your wallet cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit." Issue.

You should have mentioned that from the start rather than giving the info in your post.

Unable to re-verify wallet - Brave Rewards / Rewards Support - Brave Community

Also, according to brave team, there will be some changes to 4 device limits. In next year, user will be able to unlink their devices on their own.

Thank you for helping & guiding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.