Verified with Gemini but only some BAT transferred and Rewards Claim now Fails

Briefly describe your issue:
I verified with my Gemini account and some but not all of my BAT was transfered to Gemini. I have 135 BAT in Brave that I cannot access from Gemini.
I also had Rewards available to claim but when I tried to claim they did not go to Gemini, did not add to Brave and are no longer available to claim
After Issue happened I transferred BAT out of Gemini and still have BAT in Brave

In the Brave Rewards-Internals there are several that have not been claimed, some claimed that were not transferred to Gemini, some with missing status and none claimed before 2020, I have been collecting BAT since 2018. Looks like there should be over 100 BAT unclaimed in addition to the 135 that has not moved to Gemini.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows Pro 10.0.19043

Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
10/14/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Claim Rewards was working before verified

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
none linked to Uphold or maybe old device linked but never verified.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

There are many errors in the logs

and Rewards that used to be available to Claim that have disappeared without being claimed successfully

and claimed rewards that are not available from Gemini

Waiting for payout processing seems unlikely to resolve both issues with all the errors.

In brave://rewards-internals for Logs there are many entries like:

[Nov 06, 2021, 10:26:22.7 PM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(455)] Token list empty

[Nov 06, 2021, 10:26:22.7 PM:ERROR:contribution_unblinded.cc(504)] Tokens were not processed correctly

And some like:

[Nov 06, 2021, 10:26:56.0 PM:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed

for Promotions there are 5 that have not been claimed and no longer available to claim,

and 3 that were claimed and not transferred to Gemini

Here are the Promotions entries with issues:

424aab2c-3b95-5e7e-9ec3-1ca9349f5887

Amount: 28.25 BAT
Type: Ads
Expires at: 0
Legacy promotion: No
Version: 5
Claimed at: 05/20/2020, 10:56:52 PM
Claim ID: 102700d8-3c71-4be4-9b1a-36088bb334b0

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.