Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. Can't receive BAT

Morning,
I have not been able to stay connected on Uphold via creators.brave.com for several months now.

I keep getting the error message, “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date.” and with the new Brave rules all my accounts for several days remain unverified.

I have already contacted Uphold support who says they are not at fault. Brave support has not responded for weeks now.

My country, Italy, is among those that should have no problems with Uphold and yet nothing works. Until August I had never had any problems.

The error I keep getting is:

Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your Uphold account.

That message appears every few days. Just reconnect and all is fine. It will appear again anyway. Reconnect again.
This is an issue that is already been happening for a couple of months.
However it does not affect your creators account.

The trouble with unverified channels is a different issue. It is currently happening to many websites. I hope the Brave team is able to fix it soon.

The problem is that with the new Brave rules an account that is not linked to Uphold automatically becomes an unverified author.

So all my channels become unverified for days and days and sometimes they can’t even get back verified because every other day that message appears.

The problem is not so much seeing that message of course, but the fact that it comes up every other day-I can’t keep reminding myself to log in every 24h for no reason.

As I said, this is a different issue that is currently happening to many websites. Has nothing to do with that message. Many channels are showing unverified although the creator account is properly connected.

Yes, I know. Annoying. I am in the same boat :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.