Unpaid rewards since May 2020

I have Brave for PC, started using Brave in April 2020, I earned the total of 0.700 BAT by the date of payment indicated, got oayed in my verified Uphold account in a spare of a week… until there after 1 month of use everything ok. Ive continue to wqatch the advertisements even more usual than the first month. By now my Brave rewards wallet says I have earned 5.750 BAT, but after being paid in Uphold for 1 month I have not received my BAT corresponding for May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and now December so far. What is the problem?
Brave Contributing has been off all time.

I had been seeing I am not the only one with problems, and the truth is that patience is lost, there is no customer support, payments have been off for some, and let’s be honest that is the only reason many of us got Brave, the BAT feature, this is not the only browser with adblocking, I am seriously planning to uninstall Brave, the concept is good, execution is flawed, getting the Op3r@ browser now

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.