Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
(Monitor 1: 3840x2160, Monitors 2 and 3: 1920x1080)
- Launch Brave browser on Monitor 1. Also launch any other app, like a text editor (you just need to have another app running and displayed on the desktop…doesn’t matter what app).
- Navigate to YouTube and begin playing any video.
- Switch video to full screen - works as expected.
- Turn off full screen mode for the video and now resize the brave browser window smaller (so it will fit in the 1920x1080 window of either monitor 2 or 3) and move entire browser window over to either Monitor #2 or #3. Maximize the browser window on this monitor.
- Play the same youtube video in normal size…looks correct.
- Full screen the video. On mine, in full screen mode the video is blown up so that only the bottom left corner is displayed. It has “zoomed in” very far on the video. Not watchable. Leave the video in this state and do step #7
- Move the mouse over to any other open window of any running application…use the text editor you opened in step #1 if desired, and click once on its title bar to “place focus” on that app. In short, the idea is to go place focus on any other running window in Ubuntu 20.04
- Next move the mouse back over to the problematic zoomed video and click once on it. The video now “un-shrinks” and returns to the correct full screen size.
Expected result: - Videos played on 2nd/3rd monitor should display correctly in full screen mode.
Brave Version( check
1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Main steps above (1-8) provide full info to re-create the issue.