Trouble with ATT.NET Account Logon

Does anyone have any idea what my problem is and how to fix it?

Today I went to pay my ATT.COM bill and I went to their website, entered my user name and Password and was denied access to my account. The message that came back said that my problem was probably a cookie issue and that to fix it I needed to clear my cookies. I followed the instructions (CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE), cleared out all my cookies and it still failed after the cookies had been cleared out… I went out to MS Edge and tried logging on there and had no problems.

3 Likes

You can adjust the shield settings for ATT via Brave icon at URL bar. Maybe change the cookies blocker and/or device recognition blocker.

Eljuno,

Thanks for the reply. After your post I went into settings and cleared the cookies twice to confirm that all cookies were gone. I then changed my settings to allow all cookies and I then accessed the logon screen att.com/pay and when the screen was up I took the shields down for this site and after refreshing the page I attempted to logon again and it still failed. Not sure what else to try.

I have exactly the same problem and the suggested adjustment to the shield settings does not cure it. If you have received any other help to resolve the problem, please let me know

1 Like

@spcaman @Moondoggy,
Thank you for reaching out – would you (both) mind please editing (or reposting) this and provide all the information in the bug report templates? That way we can get all the information we need up front.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Description of the issue:

Cannot Logon to ATT.COM

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Open Brave and enter https://www.att.com/my/#/login in the address field to bring up the ATT logon screen.
  2. Enter your email address and Password and press “Sign In”
  3. Screen returns with a message that says OPPS! Something went wrong. Try clearing browser Cookies and trying again where “clearing browser cookies” is a hyperlink that instructs the user to press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE for Chromium based browsers.
  4. Pressed the 3 key combination noted in step 3 which brings up the Clear Browsing Data screen.
  5. Checked the checkbox next to Cookies and other site data while on the Advance tab and then pressed the Clear Data button.
  6. Exit Brave after confirming that all cookies have been deleted.
    7 Repeat steps 1 & 2 and get the same results as noted in step 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
In the past performing steps 1 and 2 would result in a successful logon to the ATT.COM website where I could electronically pay my bill. Note that the following screenshot was taken after performing steps 1 and 2 noted above using the Chromium version of Microsoft Edge.

Reproduces how often:
This error is now being displayed each time I attempt to log onto the ATT.COM website using Brave. Note that the screenshot taken with Microsoft Edge was performed immediately after the logon attempt was made confirming that this was not a logon ID or Password entry problem. It doesn’t matter how often you attempt this using Brave or how often you clear all of the cookies the result now is always the same.

Brave Version(about:brave):

Brave is up to date

Version 1.7.92 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):

YES.

Additional Information:

I went to pay my ATT.COM bill and I went to their website, entered my user name and Password and was denied access to my account. The message that came back said that my problem was probably a cookie issue and that to fix it I needed to clear my cookies. I followed the instructions (CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE), cleared out all my cookies and it still failed after the cookies had been cleared out… I went out to MS Edge and tried logging on there and had no problems.

I have the exact same problem. I deleted all ATT cookies and dropped shields… and still can’t get into the site. I submitted the site as “broken.”

1 Like

For anyone here encountering this issue – can you try visiting the site with Shields up, and while on the login page, open your Shields panel and set the cookie control option to Allow all cookies?

Allow the page to refresh, then try authenticating again.

I just tried this and the behavior is still as previously noted. NO Access

Hey, does turning off site-trackers in shields change anything?

If you turn off shields don’t you also turn off site-trackers? I have the same issue with ATT… can’t log in with Brave no matter what I do. My guess is that the ATT site has some javascript that Brave is either not running or not running correctly.

Yes, I agree that it has to be something that Brave cannot process and it evidently isn’t a Chromium issue as the current version of Microsoft Edge is able to handle it just fine. It’s too bad that Microsoft is not as transparent with what version of Chromium they are running as they only display the version number for Edge.

I’ve been having exactly the same problem. Did everything recommended by AT&T and here. Still no access. No problems with other browsers, just my favorite, Brave. Never had this problem before. It only starting happening some days ago.

Here’s something that I found interesting. I tried to perform the steps I outlined previously in this tread using BRAVE on my Android Tablet and had no problem getting into the website so this problem appears to only be within the version of Brave for Windows. If anyone else that is following this thread is running Brave on another OS can you post any results you’re seeing on that platform as it may help identify what is wrong. Thanks.

I’m on macOS Catalina and I can’t get into my ATT account.

Disabling Sheilds.

Comparing Chrome with Brave.
Opening the Dev Console (F12) during the login process.
Does any errors show up in Brave Console vs Chrome?

Here is the console from Brave with shields down:

Adobe Solutions: governance does not allow delayed load od detm components

detm-container-hdr.js:8 ----------

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - prod version: 1339

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detm scripts were loaded asynchronously because the application has overridden the default setting

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - load delayed for (Adobe DTM) trigger: launch-dtm

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataManager.js start: 09:47:36.96 stop: 09:47:36.193 elapsed: 97ms

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.category.pageGroup: governance does not allow manipulation of this property

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnel has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelName has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepNumber has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepName has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepCategory has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funneStepSubCategory has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataDefinition.js start: 09:47:36.194 stop: 09:47:36.278 elapsed: 84ms

mbox-contents.js:5 ADOBE TARGET: this browser is supported. Including target library

mbox-contents.js:5 ABJSFrameworkLibrary loading complete!

mbox-contents.js:5 ADOBE TARGET: library version: 2.2.0 loaded …

mbox-contents.js:5 RECOGNIZED USER: new visitor within 24 hours

mbox-contents.js:5 VISITOR_STATE: NEW_VISITOR

halo-application-edm-bridge.js:1 HALOReportingBridge creating bridge.

halo-application-edm-bridge.js:1 HALOReportingBridge created Object

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): detm adobe modules start: 09:47:36.278 stop: 09:47:36.445 elapsed: 167ms

VM552:69 AT: 337538-CRO-2129-CR-2162-XT-SS-RWD - COVID-19 Response on myATT IDP Overview page-Experience A: 1.06591796875ms

VM553:58 AT: 308183-CRO-1595-XT-RWD-SS-Target SIG Lyft exclusive offer content in services-Parent-Experience A: 0.030029296875ms

VM554:27 Timer ‘AT: 218714-CRO-99-WI-IO-D-AB Allow Comparison Between International Day Pass and other International Features US331780 Parent CR-Experience A’ already exists

(anonymous) @ VM554:27

VM554:69 AT: 218714-CRO-99-WI-IO-D-AB Allow Comparison Between International Day Pass and other International Features US331780 Parent CR-Experience A: 0.14794921875ms

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:39 globalNavConfig.setCustomerType: consumer

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:46 MyATT Angular bootstrap before initializing

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Array(2)

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Array(1)

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:48 MyATT Angular bootstrap initialized

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:49 MyATT Angular bootstrap window.name=

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Custom event triggered

/my/#/login:1 Invalid ‘X-Frame-Options’ header encountered when loading ‘https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/assets/emptyISESession.html’: ‘https://.att.com/, http://.att.com/’ is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.

emptyISESession.html:81 invokeClearMsCache() ui session is not present

/my/#/login:1 Autofocus processing was blocked because a document’s URL has a fragment ‘#/login’.

ocLazyLoad.require.js:110 No module found during bootstrap, unable to init ocLazyLoad. You should always use the ng-app directive or angular.boostrap when you use ocLazyLoad.

_init @ ocLazyLoad.require.js:110

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:21 Global Nav Handler Loaded from bootstrap

/my/#/login:1 Invalid ‘X-Frame-Options’ header encountered when loading ‘https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/prefetch’: ‘https://.att.com/, http://.att.com/’ is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.

detm-container-hdr.js:8 Adobe Solutions: governance does not allow delayed load od detm components

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detm scripts were loaded asynchronously because the application has overridden the default setting

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - load delayed for (Adobe DTM) trigger: loadSatelliteAssembly

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataManager.js start: 09:47:39.158 stop: 09:47:39.162 elapsed: 4ms

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.category.pageGroup: governance does not allow manipulation of this property

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnel has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelName has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepNumber has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepName has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funnelStepCategory has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

edmDataDefinition.js:3 page.pageInfo.funneStepSubCategory has been deprecated and is no longer used by detm analytics

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataDefinition.js start: 09:47:39.162 stop: 09:47:39.184 elapsed: 22ms

mbox-contents.js:5 ADOBE TARGET: this browser is supported. Including target library

mbox-contents.js:5 RECOGNIZED USER: new visitor within 24 hours

mbox-contents.js:5 VISITOR_STATE: NEW_VISITOR

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): detm adobe modules start: 09:47:39.184 stop: 09:47:39.313 elapsed: 129ms

core-global-styles-fonts.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - externalscripts

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - reportlogs

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 ReportingServices:: externalscripts:: null

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell :: /prefetch call aem feed

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getSelectedAccountNumber()

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render 2 : ISE_APP_SHELL globalNavUpdate =null

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render this.state.reRenderUpdatedGN =false

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render isLocalNavClicked =false

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render localNavValue =

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 tgaurdCookiesPresent - tgaurd cookie not available

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell :: componentDidMount

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - enableLogger

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 Disabled Logs

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - received (Adobe DTM) trigger: launch-dtm

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_AppNexus fired

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_Bing fired

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_Facebook fired

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): marketing start: 09:47:41.864 stop: 09:47:41.886 elapsed: 22ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): chat start: 09:47:41.886 stop: 09:47:41.903 elapsed: 17ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detm-container-hdr: gtag is defined after 20ms

edmDataDefinition.js:3 Mappingframework:: listener for detmScriptsReady called…

213dc9b6.myatt-common-app.js:1 DETM_DMF_READY is ready

edmDataDefinition.js:3 legacy_DataMappingInterface::: data manager auto pageload reporting is disabled by DMF!!!

edmDataDefinition.js:3 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

legacy_DataMappingInterface.placeholder.legacy_DataMappingInterface.ajax @ edmDataDefinition.js:3

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_bConsumerVisitor_DIR fired

marketing.min.js:363 myATT_bLoginPage_RT fired

engage.min.js:1 opinionLab async fired

engage.min.js:1 foresee fired

engage.min.js:1 Chat DTM Global Rule

engage.min.js:1 touchcommerce fired

detm-container-hdr.js:8 js_gb_adc :: no configuration found for this page, so footer ads not activated…/my/

(anonymous) @ detm-container-hdr.js:8

marketing.min.js:363 Query variable source not found

marketing.min.js:363 Query variable wtExtndSource not found

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:74 Myatt Angular is already boostraped

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://www.facebook.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://google.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://google.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

3DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///Users/al/Library/Application%20Support/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/Default/Extensions/aeblfdkhhhdcdjpifhhbdiojplfjncoa/1.18.1_0/inline/injected.js.map

DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://www.att.com/scripts/adobe/virtual/attmonetization/ng/attmonetization.min.js.map

DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://www.att.com/ui/services_co_myatt_common/1.0.0/scripts/libs/jsnlog.js.map

core-global-styles-fonts.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Here is the console from Chrome. I didn’t take the time to compare them as I don’t have the systems experience to even know what I’d be looking at.

Adobe Solutions: governance does not allow delayed load od detm components

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - load delayed for (Adobe DTM) trigger: launch-dtm

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataManager.js start: 09:57:07.728 stop: 09:57:07.813 elapsed: 85ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataDefinition.js start: 09:57:07.813 stop: 09:57:07.865 elapsed: 52ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): detm adobe modules start: 09:57:07.865 stop: 09:57:07.897 elapsed: 32ms

mbox-contents.js:5 VISITOR_STATE: RECOGNIZED_CUSTOMER

halo-application-edm-bridge.js:1 HALOReportingBridge creating bridge.

halo-application-edm-bridge.js:1 HALOReportingBridge created Object

VM324:69 AT: 337538-CRO-2129-CR-2162-XT-SS-RWD - COVID-19 Response on myATT IDP Overview page-Experience A: 1.094970703125ms

VM325:27 Timer ‘AT: 218714-CRO-99-WI-IO-D-AB Allow Comparison Between International Day Pass and other International Features US331780 Parent CR-Experience A’ already exists

(anonymous) @ VM325:27

VM325:69 AT: 218714-CRO-99-WI-IO-D-AB Allow Comparison Between International Day Pass and other International Features US331780 Parent CR-Experience A: 0.181884765625ms

VM326:58 AT: 308183-CRO-1595-XT-RWD-SS-Target SIG Lyft exclusive offer content in services-Parent-Experience A: 0.05810546875ms

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:39 globalNavConfig.setCustomerType: consumer

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:46 MyATT Angular bootstrap before initializing

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Array(2)

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Array(1)

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:48 MyATT Angular bootstrap initialized

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:49 MyATT Angular bootstrap window.name=FSR_ATTCOM_BEGIN_OBJ{“SESSION”:{“rpid”:“me2302da655e4380a9dc60a05a9de3ba”,“mid”:“m5a03153a28b42b5b6765d04a7695735”,“rt”:false},“rpls”:[{“when”:1587229025978,“data”:“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”}]}FSR_ATTCOM_END_OBJFSR_ATTCOM_BEGIN_BLOBFSR_ATTCOM_END_BLOB

index.angular-app-module.js:1 Custom event triggered

WPDUB-APVCN-LTNDE-ZPC3E-YKMHC:16 No module found during bootstrap, unable to init ocLazyLoad. You should always use the ng-app directive or angular.boostrap when you use ocLazyLoad.

(anonymous) @ WPDUB-APVCN-LTNDE-ZPC3E-YKMHC:16

/my/#/login:1 Invalid ‘X-Frame-Options’ header encountered when loading ‘https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/assets/emptyISESession.html’: ‘https://.att.com/, http://.att.com/’ is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.

emptyISESession.html:81 invokeClearMsCache() ui session is not present

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:21 Global Nav Handler Loaded from bootstrap

/my/#/login:1 Autofocus processing was blocked because a document already has a focused element.

/my/#/login:1 Invalid ‘X-Frame-Options’ header encountered when loading ‘https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/prefetch’: ‘https://.att.com/, http://.att.com/’ is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.

detm-container-hdr.js:8 Adobe Solutions: governance does not allow delayed load od detm components

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - load delayed for (Adobe DTM) trigger: loadSatelliteAssembly

mbox-contents.js:5 VISITOR_STATE: RECOGNIZED_CUSTOMER

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataManager.js start: 09:57:11.22 stop: 09:57:11.255 elapsed: 233ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): edmDataDefinition.js start: 09:57:11.255 stop: 09:57:11.278 elapsed: 23ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): detm adobe modules start: 09:57:11.279 stop: 09:57:11.289 elapsed: 10ms

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - externalscripts

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - reportlogs

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 ReportingServices:: externalscripts:: null

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell :: /prefetch call aem feed

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getSelectedAccountNumber()

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render 2 : ISE_APP_SHELL globalNavUpdate =null

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render this.state.reRenderUpdatedGN =false

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render isLocalNavClicked =false

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell render localNavValue =

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 tgaurdCookiesPresent - tgaurd cookie not available

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 appshell :: componentDidMount

main.f1a11bb4.js:1 UtilityServices:: getQueryParam(): input - enableLogger

main.f1a11bb4.js:61 Disabled Logs

aksb.min.js:22 [Deprecation] chrome.loadTimes() is deprecated, instead use standardized API: Paint Timing. https://www.chromestatus.com/features/5637885046816768.

n @ aksb.min.js:22

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - received (Adobe DTM) trigger: launch-dtm

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_AppNexus fired

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_Bing fired

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_Universal_Facebook fired

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): marketing start: 09:57:13.603 stop: 09:57:13.631 elapsed: 28ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detmScriptLoader - loading (and initializing): chat start: 09:57:13.631 stop: 09:57:13.646 elapsed: 15ms

detm-container-hdr.js:8 detm-container-hdr: gtag is defined after 20ms

edmDataDefinition.js:3 Mappingframework:: listener for detmScriptsReady called…

213dc9b6.myatt-common-app.js:1 DETM_DMF_READY is ready

edmDataDefinition.js:3 legacy_DataMappingInterface::: data manager auto pageload reporting is disabled by DMF!!!

edmDataDefinition.js:3 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

legacy_DataMappingInterface.placeholder.legacy_DataMappingInterface.ajax @ edmDataDefinition.js:3

marketing.min.js:363 eComm_bConsumerVisitor_DIR fired

marketing.min.js:363 myATT_bLoginPage_RT fired

engage.min.js:1 opinionLab async fired

engage.min.js:1 foresee fired

engage.min.js:1 Chat DTM Global Rule

engage.min.js:1 touchcommerce fired

detm-container-hdr.js:8 js_gb_adc :: no configuration found for this page, so footer ads not activated…/my/

(anonymous) @ detm-container-hdr.js:8

marketing.min.js:363 Query variable source not found

marketing.min.js:363 Query variable wtExtndSource not found

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://doubleclick.net/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://bat.bing.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://google.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://google.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

/my/#/login:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://www.google.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

eb7b2077.myattcommon-bootstrap.js:74 Myatt Angular is already boostraped

Matt,

When you captured the dialog using F12 on both Edge and Brave did you set both browsers up exactly the same beforehand? In other words, did you clear cookies in both browsers and did you exclude ATT.COM from any shielding on both browsers? The reason I’m asking is that I used a file comparison tool called ExamDiffPro on your two listing and it appears that on the Brave side it is viewing you as a new requestor but on the Edge side it seeing you as a person that it recognizes. If you did not clear the cookies, etc on both browsers this could impact the comparison. Regardless listed below are the lines that are different between the two browser transactions from your computer.