Sign-in to Bank account - problem

Hi everyone
I’m new to Brave and I’m having problems signing-in to my Bank acc., when I fill my login details and add my secure info, when I press enter I go back to the beginning, have to input all my details a second time, then I get into my acc.
This problem does not happen if I use Edge browser, it’s not a recent happening, I’ve had this problem for few months now but it used to work normally initially, I’ve emptied my cache and cookies but it hasn’t helped, has anyone any advice please

thanks Ronnnie

@Ronnnie,
Can you please try visiting the banking site, opening the Shields panel (lion icon in the address bar) and change the cookie control settings to All cookies allowed, then try logging in again?

Hi Mattches
your suggestion did not work unfortunately, I did notice when I left the banking site that the shields had turned themselves on again.
Here’s a bit more maybe useful info., I have the same problem with Chrome and Brave but Edge works OK, they’re all chromium browsers.
hope that is useful.

thanks for your assistance Ronnnie

@Ronnnie,
Do you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time?

Hi Mattches
yes, I have the following, all were being used before I started getting this problem.
Bitdefender anti-tracking
Honey
Pouch
DuckDuckGo privacy essentials
Quidco
Lastpass
VT4 Browsers, virusTotal browser extension

regards Ronnnie

Hi again Mattches
I’ve just tried switching off my extensions and I think I’ve narrowed it down to VT4Browsers Virus Total Browser extension, I’ll let you know in a few days if this is the culprit.

regards Ronnnie

1 Like

Thank you for the update and yes please do let us know.

Hi Mattches
all is good now, looks like the problem was something with VT4Browser so I’ve left it switched off, for your interest; I have VT4Browser on in Edge and it doesn’t cause any problems.

thanks for your help Ronnie

1 Like

Glad you were able to work this out. I’ve forwarded this information the team for review as well.