Tiny business idea: small scale BAT Payouts for non-verified users

Dear Brave Team :heart_eyes:

I red that you are planning to implement a payout feature for common users of your wonderful Browser. I noticed that actually there are a lot of people who want their Brave Rewards to be payed out and to me it seemā€™s that many users did not knew that they cannot get their earned BATā€™s payout without a Brave Creators account. I also would guess that many of those that share a Referral link did not tell well to people, that common userā€™s cannot receive BAT payouts yet. Meanwhile I wanted to ask for your approval on me starting a little Business while your general payout feature is not ready (and only till that feature is available).

So hereā€™s this idea:
A friend of mine and me, we came up with a little solution for our Brave Referral ā€œclientsā€. How about they tip us two with their Brave BATā€™s and we pay them back those BATā€™s in return for their support? Of course we would also try to make a little profit by keeping the BATā€™s that got raised by the BAT market course (or loose money in order to refund all of our clients BATā€™s). So Is it possible to help people by starting a little Business especially for that? Would you say no to such a idea or do you offer any special terms or partnership on that topic? Can you say yes, please? That would be really cool!! :cowboy_hat_face:

Many thanks!

// edit: We would like to use my verified Uphold account in order to receive BAT-Tips that go to my verified Brave Publisher account.

Hello @life2k,

Thanks for your post, and the suggested feature!

I will pass this onto the team.

Thanks!

Dear Brave Support.

Iā€™m sorry but I think my question got not answered yet. I was not trying to suggest a feature and maybe I did not talk clear enough. I wanted to ask if youā€™re okay with me and a buddy starting a business around receiving small amounts of BAT tips from our Referral user group and then re-transfer those contributed BATā€™s back to people that downloaded, installed and run the Brave Browser. The BATā€™s would be transferred to my Uphold account and from there I would be re-transferring them to different Crypto Wallet addresses. I am a verified Publisher and I hereby want to ask for your permission. Please let me know if itā€™s okay to do that or not.

Looking forward to your reply!

// edit: it would also include receiving BATā€™s from users that did not download Brave with my referral link.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.