Brave rewards underpayment

Hello everyone. For the last two months, brave rewards have been incompletely like this, with 2.40bat being credited to their uphold wallet of 1.90 bat (numbers are for example). Can anyone tell me why this is? note: I’m using mobile brave and PC brave browser, both have the same problem. apps are updated to the latest version, I don’t use VPN.

2 Likes

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Steven. This issue happened with March and February payments. What you see in the photos above, the current estimated reward earnings are 2 months. The 0.929 Bat and 0.580 Bat were the previous month’s rewards, they were added this month, and the next payout will still have an extra 0.5 bat vs. I’m just wondering why and I don’t want them to evaporate in the next months. Thanks for your help Steven.

lol here we go again
my rewards were divided by 10 and then dropped over 13% in a day.
Must be payout time :roll_eyes:

Is something actually being done?
I don’t benefit from these BATS but the content creators I will give them to should.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.