Thiefs! my bats

everyone lost bats, BRAVE THIEFS!!!

I have 3 bats and dissapeared today

2 Likes

Yup, they stole mine as well. I was close to hit 2 bats, when, poof, I opened a new tab and it was gone, I only had 0.005 bats. F*ck them, I’m going back to Vivaldi.
Edit: Wait, it came back lol

1 Like

same issue here… had about 1.8 or so and now I have 0.2 with over 130 ads shown this month.

Hi @cristianpromc019, @Lucaserf, and @Ucinus - when you see some loss in your estimated pending BAT, just try refreshing the brave://rewards page and/ or restarting the browser. In many cases the correct balance will be displayed once again.

I’m facing the same issue. I’m about to reach 3 BAT received 214 ads and now it’s showing 0.009 BAT

2 Likes

I restarted the pc and I have the same balance close to 0

1 Like

I understand it’s frustrating, but you must give it more time than a few hours :upside_down_face:
I even dare to suggest… a day or two. I know it’s not ideal, but I believe it will be worked out.
Some additional consolation perhaps:

1 Like

Same problem here. Went from 4.575 to now 0.020 with 273 ads. Hopefully it’s just the system being broken and not some other nefarious thing taking place.

1 Like

Hi @Gwenom, keep positive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check you have the update that just dropped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Support just pinned this globally:

Looks like this issue is going to resolve itself given time (from a couple of hours to 2-3days). I encountered it on multiple devices but eventually the balance corrected itself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.