The number of pc profiles on the same wallet

Hello everyone and @Mattches @steeven

I need some information, because I don’t remember if there is already a topic about the number of profiles allowed on the same computer and on the same wallet ?

Thank you very much to the people who will help me.

Have a nice day or evening.

1 Like

Hi @SantaMuerte does this post answer your question?

1 Like

you can have 4 devices per uphold account using same wallet

2 Likes

More or less because I have my computer with 6 profiles [Brave] then associate the profiles on the same wallet? Sorry if I’m expressing myself badly

1 Like

No devices but profiles but thanks for the answer :wink:

1 Like

No, @SantaMuerte ,you’re not expressing yourself badly and I totally understand the need for complete understanding :slight_smile: I’m just not familiar with the number of/ uses of multiple profiles in conjunction with the wallet(s) yet - do you know more about this, @Darkside ?

I only know that (because of Uphold), you have a lifetime limit of 4 wallets/ devices, that’s it - and no allowance when you upgrade a device, for example.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for taking the time to help me, so I’ll wait for an answer from @Mattches or @steeven For having already had problems with payments.

I don’t want to make a mistake on top of that.

Do you also encounter problems or not ? @saereV

Thanks again for your answers.

1 Like

These might shed some more light, too (from previous threads - especially the last two quotes…):

I’m a newer user, so I haven’t dealt with issued payments yet. In the next two weeks I could provide you more feedback - hopefully stellar. :crossed_fingers: :slight_smile:

As for the (Brave) wallet, I’ve set mine up but haven’t used it, yet… so, unfortunately, I’ve nothing to offer you on that front, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much for the information. :wink: I must not be good at getting my hands on the right information.

1 Like

Yeah… I read a little :upside_down_face:
Don’t be too hard on yourself, though, a lot of this info is spread pretty widely around here, and not many have the time to look around as I’ve had lately, and I don’t mind sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to people like you the support has less repetitive messages in the DM. I thank you again and wish you a good day. ( I will take my pain in patience )

Because not seeing the payment I made donations from my profile on my creator account, I just hope one thing not to lose my 55.10 BAT because I would be really sad and disappointed.

1 Like

Thank you @SantaMuerte and I wish you good luck, too. :slightly_smiling_face:
It seems as though legit cases where BAT’s been lost, they get cleared up sooner or later, so try not to worry overmuch. Maybe document/ keep track of your earnings so you have it handy if it should go south… but also for your peace of mind.

1 Like

Thank you see ya @saereV

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.