Syncing Brave Rewards and settings across all devices

I currently use Brave Browser (stable build and dev build) on 3 different devices (a Ubuntu laptop, a Windows desktop and an Android smartphone).

Each time I installed it I had to configure it. Configure the same thing 5 times in a row is a little annoying.

It could be a great improvement if we can sync the browser settings and the browser shield across all the devices we’re using.

The same could be great also for Brave Reward. As I installed 4 instances of Brave (1 stable build and 1 dev build on each of my computers), I now have 4 different Brave Reward wallet. Is it possible to gather them into one unique wallet ?

14 Likes

Darn 2 months no reply. I am looking for this too. Between my work computer, and home laptop and desktop I have 3 browsers and wallets and would most definitely like 1.

3 Likes

Hey, @deozza and @zeeblefritz. The steps outlined in the two articles below should do the trick.

Once this is done, I will use Brave rewards on all of my devices and not just one.

Please also make the rewards settings sync between devices such as your favorite sites and channels.

@deozza Don’t hold your breath I’ve seen posts over 12months old asking for the same thing without reply from Devs.

2 Likes

Well I have the same problem, my android smartphone , android tablet and windows 10 Laptop displays different amounts . I m Uphold verified as well, Please help. Thanks,

1 Like

any updates on this topic?

5 Likes

Is there any way to add my desktop wallet to brave on IOS?

1 Like

Do we have any update on this, Brave Dev? :frowning:

3 Likes

Also wondering about an update on this… kinda strange to have ‘sync chains’ that don’t sync rewards.

2 Likes

Any update on syncing brave rewards across devices?

2 Likes

I think this should be optional but would make a lot of sense to the majority of users.

2 Likes

So 2 years later and we still dont have anything???

1 Like

Quick question: Can I link two wallets (on two accounts) with the same Gemini Account? So that at least at the end of the month the BAT is transferred to the same wallet?

[High Priority] Brave Rewards Sync across all devices
Is this feature under consideration?
If yes, when can we except it to rollout.
If no, what is the reason?

3 Likes

Related to @thakurballary

They are really looking to avoid answering this forum aren’t they?

I would like to link my phone browser rewards with my computer browser rewards such that they can both be put into the same Uphold account each month, but this doesn’t seem to be possible, whenever I try to verify my uphold account on my phone browser (I’ve set it up on my computer) I get an error.

I will add myself to the list of people asking… Is there any consideration into adding this feature? Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t even know what bravo just did right now I think they put all my stuff in the tabs for two hours I have tried to open up a bar scan code it won’t even scan it never mind send it to the Internet QR code no problem I have so many different apps that I pay for why is this happening to me why can’t I just use google lens why can’t I use bravo lens this is so difficult and so complicated it was a simple question and a simple answer was required

I’m posting this as a update for other who may have ended up here also looking for way to sync their brave rewards wallet with a different device. The solution where you restore wallet posted in 2019 by @hnktong will work. If you use this solution and you have crypto in the wallet you’re replacing. BACK IT UP before you restore the wallet address from device 1. But it appears the Devs just posted an update explaining that if you’re verified with an Uphold account you can use that account among all the devices you use Brave and the deposits will go to your Uphold in one deposit. From my understanding anyway. I’m going to paste it as a quote now

Blockquote This is a payout status update for the Brave Ads September, 2022 payout.
Brave Ads Payout status

Verified Uphold wallets: :green_circle: Payments Complete
Verified Gemini wallets: :yellow_circle: Payments Processing
Unverified wallets: :yellow_circle: Claims Processing

NOTICE: For Uphold users, payments will now appear as one deposit into your Uphold account, rather than an individual deposit for each wallet verified/linked to your Uphold account. Example: If you have 3 browsers verified with Uphold, each earning 1 BAT for the month, you will receive a deposit into Uphold for 3 BAT.

Note that this status update post is for Brave Ads earnings payouts to Brave browser users . This thread is not for creator payouts for tips.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the browser as it includes important fixes and updates that help ensure a smooth payout process

Didn’t receive your payout or only received a portion of it? Here are some things to consider first.

1. Are payouts still processing?
    Although Brave Ads payout transactions begin on 7th of each month, it may take several days to fully process the large list of transactions. You may therefore see other users receiving their payouts before yours arrives. Additionally, if you are using Brave Rewards on multiple devices, they may be paid out at separate times – that is, you may receive payment for one of your devices before the other(s).
  2. Are you included in the payout period?
    Please note that the payout beginning on September 7th is for Brave Ads earnings throughout August (plus any BAT you’ve accumulated before that). If you only recently enabled Brave Ads (for example, after August 31st, 2022), you will receive your payout in next month’s payout period.
  3. “Why is my payment amount different than what my ‘estimated earnings’ was showing”?
    This is perfectly normal! Sometimes ads do not fully reconcile (“cash in”) before the end of the payment period. So while this does appear in your Estimated earnings in real time, unreconciled funds will not appear in the current month’s payout and will instead be “rolled over” into next month’s payment.
  4. Maybe you received it!
    If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a “Claim your ad earnings now!” button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout. If you do have a verified wallet, your payout will be deposited automatically into your Brave Rewards wallet and Uphold account. Please double-check if it’s there! (Usually, Uphold will send you an e-mail receipt of the payout transaction.)> Blockquote