Switching tab and audio getting muted

btw if I alt + tab when I am on twitch it again stop audio

I don’t think its related in anyways.

But, its better to try I guess.

Go to the Brave Settings and search for “Hardware Acceleration” and switch it off.
Later restart your PC and see if its fixed.

nope didn’t worked :frowning:

any other ways to fix? or this is brave bug? bump

I don’t know of any other methods… I made you try all the methods…

Last Suggestion: If you don’t have any BAT Coins, then you can just delete the app and redownload. Or maybe wait for an update.

ok I will wait for update

I have audio problems with the Brave Browser… most annoying when watching YouTube videos, which is why I had to stop using Brave. Every so often, I check in to see if they fixed it yet, which is why I happen to be replying right now. I use several audio sources for different purposes… wired headphones, bluetooth headphones, earbuds, regular speakers, etc. I can’t speak for anyone else, but using Brave on my PC, the glitch has something to do with audio-source switching. Any kind of bluetooth-audio switches itself back to wired-audio as soon as I click the video controls stop, pause, refresh, next video, etc.
I’ve seen this Brave bluetooth-glitch complaint in various forums for the last couple of years, and it never gets fixed. So… whatcanyado?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.